Posted on Leave a comment

Is Tinder lower? ute ago Tinder are a location-based social browse cellular phone

Final up-to-date a minute back: Tinder try a location-based personal browse mobile software that facilitates communication between collectively interested customers, letting coordinated users to chat. The software are most frequently used as a dating software.

No troubles found at Tinder

Tinder trouble in the past 1 day

At the moment, we now haven’t identified any issues at Tinder. Could you be having dilemmas or an outage? Create an email into the responses section!

Many Reported Trouble:

all I’m claiming are sign in on tinder look at the 27 to 37 age-group alcoholic enthusiast girls w 2 various infant daddies and a job dealing with higher schoolers and crackheads at a jack in the box this is exactly for your needs 1 lady “men” like runs out, your daily life will finish, don’t waste they in one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ bone (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 hrs ago

Exactly why do people on tinder hold informing myself I ‘look like stress’

Ulysses Spam (@peedintheshower) reported 9 hours ago

Tinder people want you to definitely be mean in their mind. Issue is, I’m a fairly good chap,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 days ago

My personal tinder is damaged for weeks I’m weeping

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 hours in the past

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram makes it possible to correct your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 several hours back

not on tinder interested in hook ups but im on tinder searching for people to fix my rubbish disposal

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 hrs ago

i think it might be a very important thing that i’m prohibited from tinder bc the very last energy i caved in and redownloaded some guy superliked myself however proceeded what i believed during the time is the very best go out of living after which i got aspergers dating sites my personal heart-broken over and over for per year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 hrs ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay people. All you manage try crash autos and swipe remaining on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 hours before

spoke to sum guy on tinder for 2 several hours and i’m confident i’m in love. just starting to believe i’m the difficulty ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 several hours in the past

really does tinder know obtained the worst software design actually or perform they simply imagine want it doesn’t crash every 4 moments

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder does not bring liquidity problem.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 hrs ago

I’ll make a tinder within my profile it has “I ACTUALLY DO N’T HAVE ANY CELEBRITY WARS LEGO MODELS” “I HATE MAPLE SYRUP” “YOU WILL FIND DON’T DIED IN A FAKE vehicle CRASH” Should you get why We stated this remember I like you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 time ago

i used on like 20 jobs smashed together with chick whos deleted the lady tinder 100 days i very like each time she returns had been employed lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 days ago

Matter for on the web SWers: manage creators normally have a contract for operating w low pro collaborators? example tinder dates that “want to help with making material” in that case what do you typically placed on they? I would like to create one so I can make money from my personal naughty blog post vaccine state

cowboy tiny (@arloschneider) reported 18 many hours ago

kollin with a k is a son i coordinated with on tinder freshman year who i produced see oh hello beside me within my dorm room for quarter-hour before recognizing he checked the same as the boy i’d merely split up with the we produced my personal roomie ask him to go out of but the guy remaining their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 days ago

We can’t create tinder anymore I recently want to see some body while working at my backyard shop task which falls deeply in love with myself like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 days ago

the total amount of hours i’ve lied to males on tinder stating I happened to be dealing with school tasks when i’m actually lying-in bed consuming my lbs in ingredients

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 several hours ago

My ex unrivaled beside me on tinder today. means he’s finally progressing, he’s eventually online dating once again. The guy shouldn’t will getting happy as he leftover me very broken.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 hrs ago

I do want to render a tinder visibility only and so I can arranged my bio as “aromantic but perchance you can fix me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 days back

There’s a problem on Tinder should you decide input their biography “I managed to get a huge ****” it’ll fit your up with a lot of girls. Like legit they need to fix that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 days in the past

@J4CKMULL I notice that tinder premium try working

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 time before

The catboy image of pitbull has not produced my tinder have more matches I do believe this thing was broken

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 time back

Each time Duncan ended up being employed and mightn’t see a programming answer on StackOverflow, he would capture my Tinder, right-swipe on all of the engineers to inquire about it and would get the address quicker than he’d inquiring his friends. This is the way you have a woman’s reply-guys on the internet.

an (@an57617937) reported last night

CENTER KINDA CRACKED with OLD MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Somethingn’t employed?

Kindly let us know exactly what concern you happen to be having with Tinder:

• Check in
  • On Line Services
  • Application Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Glitches

Thanks when it comes down to document! When you yourself have any tips or frustrations you would like to share, please leave a note in commentary part!